| i don't want everyone to send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], just selected people.
| mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] will be delivered to all popboxen in this domain.
| so thats why

I could be missing something obvious (as the accepted answer seemed to be
ezmlm), but would it work to do something like (caveats that I usually
have to try my .qmail stuff about 3 times before it works, so this may
not be *exactly* right, but you get the idea):

In ~alias/.qmail-all:
# bounce if it wasn't from the right person
|if [ "$SENDER" != "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ]; then bouncesaying "Access
denied -- this alias is restricted"; fi
[...contents of your current ~alias/.qmail-all...]

Am I way off base?

Troy