> I want to send messages with flash animations
> embeded (multipart mime messages).

Oh, dear God.  Please don't abuse the mail
infrastructure this way.   It's really not
designed for it.  If you take a 1k binary
file (say a VERY small picture or something,
which is much smaller than flash) and
attach it to an email, by the time it
gets converted to 7-bit ASCII to go
through mail servers it is likely to expand
to 3k.  Now extrapolate that to a flash
animation file, which is several to many
kilobytes long.

But, to answer your question so this isn't
[just?] a flame mail --

Simply attach the file like any other.  *IF*
the remote mail client will automatically
extract the animation and run it, then it
will do so.  Otherwise, the recipient would
have to save the attachment to disk and
run it from there.  This is the same as
how some mailers will display attached
pictures inline, and others will make
you have to save the image to disk first.

IOW, your question is more about mail
client software than mail servers.

~Patrick