On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 05:10:01PM +0900, Kristina wrote:
> I want to configure qmail-local to deliver mail to /var/spool/mail.
> The /usr/share/man/cat5/dot-qmail.0 file tells you how to write a
> .qmail file to change delivery, however its too difficult for me to comprehe
> nd.
>
> Can someone help me here?
> Thanks in advance,
> Kristina
>
> P.S I do not want to use /bin/mail or procmail for /var/spool/mail delivery.
> I want to use qmail-local.

"I would like to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest.

P.S. I do not want to use an axe or a chainsaw. I want to use a herring."

Sorry in advance, but that's what your question sounds like. I don't think
qmail-local can do this because /var/spool/mail/$USER is not a good thing,
in many people's opinion. Delivery to vsm is only supported by third-party
apps, like procmail, as far as I know. Right tool for the right job, and all
that...

/pg
--
Peter Green