Marco Leeflang wrote:

[cut]
> What tools are used to check mail for viruses.
> I have to setup virusscanning with qmail.

Well, what about reading the archive?! :-) This question is getting
boring ;-)

Step 1: get one or more virus scanners, for Linux see Mini-FAQ
"antivirus software for Linux" at http://av-linux.w3.to
Step 2: get AMaViS 0.2.0-pre6-clm-rl-5 at http://www.unixzone.com/virus,
or scan4virus or inflex to name also some competitors :-) (do a search
at freshmeat for them) - follow the instructions on the homepage and/or
INSTALL + README file.
Step 3: test your installation with the eicar test file virus
Step 4: keep your antivirus software up-to-date

HTH

best regards,
Rainer Link
--
Rainer Link, eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], WWW: http://rainer.w3.to/
Student of Communication Engineering/Computer Networking, University of