Folks,

 I've one question. I need to run multiple instances of qmail.

I need different behavior of qmail on every interface of our firewall.
On DMZ, there is some postcard system and on this interface I need to
set shorter queuelifetime. On outside interface  I need filter mail
through QMAILQUEUE patch - I need to filter out e-mails with attached .exe
file. Inside interface rewrites some From: lines.

So, my quetion is ? Can I change qmail root from /var/qmail ??
Is there some other solution for my problem ??

J.

Jiri Rosenmayer                  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SkyNet a. s.                                     http://www.pgp.cz
PGP fingerprint: 1907 1F79 CC70 74EE FC55 F649 5651 33A4 50D4 ABB9