Hi,

        I've got this problem for few weeks but still got no idea about
that....even I've searched the archive.

        This is the qmail 1.03 running on Solaris x86 v2.7. I've tried to use
.qmail to run a vacation program for the users. The .qmail contains the
following 2 lines:

./Maildir/
|preline /usr/bin/vacation -j syssupp

        And i've tried to send one message with attachment to that user, it
delivered....but few minutes later, it generate another same message in the
user mail directory....and after few min....it's same....

        Not all mails will be duplicated, so I've no idea about why!! I've tried to
stop the vacation program without removing the .vacation.msg file. It's
still happened until I've also remoevd the .vacation.msg file!!

        Do anyone of you know why? Of anything I configured wrong?

-rw-------   1 syssupp  other      40917 Feb  9 16:08 950083717.26268.email
-rw-------   1 syssupp  other      40917 Feb  9 16:10 950083818.26492.email
-rw-------   1 syssupp  other      40917 Feb  9 16:11 950083882.26630.email
-rw-------   1 syssupp  other      40911 Feb  9 16:14 950084083.27111.email
-rw-------   1 syssupp  other      40917 Feb  9 16:15 950084118.27177.email
-rw-------   1 syssupp  other      40927 Feb  9 16:15 950084125.27201.email
-rw-------   1 syssupp  other      40917 Feb  9 16:19 950084382.27692.email

        Please help...some users got more than 1000 message after their "nice
holidays"!!

        Thanks a lot.

rdgs,
Ewen Fung