Hi all.
I've a simple, dial-up home network (ethernet linked), with just the server
and a client where I'm trying to set up a qmail-system.
I would like the mail for the client to end up on that machine via SMTP (i.e.
not to be holded on the server-mailhost).
On the server I've set up a DNS that works fine (i.e it resolves correctly the
name of my two workstations) and I've added a MX record for the client.
Lastly I've set up /control and  /alias files as well as qmail-smtpd
under tcpserver, following quite a lot of documentations and answers posted to
this list.  Still I haven't clear ideas on how to set it all up - infact I still
can't post e-mail from my server to my client ! :-((
Would anyone have pity for me and draw a very quick list of the steps I
must follow to make it working ?
Is it possible to  deliver e-mail to my client workstation without installing
qmail on that machine too (as indicated in qmail FAQ 7.4.) ?

Thanks a lot in advance !!
Lorenzo