Hi qmailers,

We have a 5.5 exchange box somewhere on our network. When we send to that
exchange box from hotmail we get the following message:

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hotmail.com.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
>
> Connected to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX but connection died. Possible duplicate!
(#4.4.2)
> I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

However, we don't get problems sending to that exchange server from anywhere
else. even other web based email systems.

any ideas anyone?

Regards,

Marc-Adrian Napoli
Connect Infobahn Australia