Hello,

today when I rebooted my computer for the first time since I had added a
virtualdomain on my qmail-machine, it didn't work. It wanted to transport
the mail's that should, and had been before the reboot, be handled locally
away to a remote server. So I began looking into the thing, and I noticed
my control file for virtualdomains was named virtualdomain, how could it be
that it has worked with this name? So I renamed it to virtualdomains, and
added teddybear.cx in it, which is my virtualdomain anyway. Still didn't
work. So i removed it, created a new file, added teddybear.cx in it, now it
worked. How is this? Anyway, a few hours later, I restarted qmail, and now
again it doesn't work... I have no clue whatsoever what can be the faulty
thing here... Anyone got any suggestions?

The system I am running is Linux Slackware 7.0, and no patches in qmail.
itsec.nu is the main domainname for my server to handle, and teddybear.cx
is my virtualdomain. I run the nameserver myself.
Mikael Schmidt  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://teddybear.cx/
http://www.itsec.nu/              "When you dream, there are no rules....
Certified Linux Administrator      People can fly, anything can happen..."
watata tuoijombade dikombe                             - Astral Projection