I am trying to test qmail thouroughly before I start it up but when I try and transfer email through it (relaying through it), I get this error:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. Subject 'test', Account: 'xxx.xxxxxx.net', Server: 'xxxx.xxxxx.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

            -Jon.