hi all

         i just install qmail-1.03 on FreeBSD-3.3RELEASE.

        and my problem is ,enev i put the number(120) in
/var/qmail/control/concurrencyremote

        and i use qmail-showctl. i can see the number of concurrencyremote is 120

        but my qmail-send didn;t fork so much children to send mail.

        sometime many (60~80) sometime very low(1~10) ...

        my server lording is low(about 1~2), and max file discriptor is 8192

        and retome server is ok.

        I want to make it to delivery the mail out af Max speed

        could you tell me what should i do.thx.

                                                                chChen