On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 08:02:24AM +0100,
  Hans Sandsdalen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just want to remove the "host!" part of the string. I could of
> course use .qmail files, but this will be a lot of work. There
> is not a fixed number of hosts nor users at each host.

You can use the catch .qmail file (~alias/.qmail-default) and condredirect
to do what you want. You need one condredirect line for each address that
might have their mail forwarded this way.

If you really want to do generic relaying of this sort, then you can get
by using formail to resend the message. Make sure you check the host
you are forwarding to against a list of valid hosts so you don't get abused
by spammers.