Actually I just figured it out.  I was called multilog wrong.  I'm using
Bruce G's rpm's and he does some stuff around his $logger varible in his
init scripts that altered the command sequence a little, basically cause
his scripts were built for his logger qfilelog.

I now have time stamps, so really all I need to do is call tai64nfrac
through matchup, right?

Thanks
-jeremy

http://www.xxedgexx.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED]