Hi,

I'm receiving spam through various open SMTP relays but originating from a
specific network IP and I'd like to block messages originating from that
network IP while allowing e-mail from the various open SMTP relays.  What's
the best way to do that?

I've tried communicating with the open relays, but there are so many of
them, and many are outside the US.  Additionally, I'd like to receive e-mail
from some of the open relay servers.

I've tried to find out who administers the spamming network IP, but reverse
lookups reveal nothing and they don't appear to allow incoming e-mail, so it
looks like the only actions I can take are to ignore the problem or block
the originator.