I have used qmail before in a work setting, and finally got
around to installing it on one of my mail servers. My question
is why cant I send and receive mail to root. This is qmail 1.0.3
that I compiled no other bells and whistles and yes everything
else works including .qmail. I can set up a .qmail and forward
root mail to another server but cannot receive it on the target
machine. Hints? Vowels? Nouns? Clues?
Do you need more info, ask away.

Henri

"All data leaves a trail. The search for data leaves a trail.
The erasure of data leaves a trail.The absence of data, under
the right circumstances,can leave the clearest trail of all-
Dr. Kio Masada"