On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 01:34:27AM -0800, Tracy R Reed wrote:
> Mail to me with a subect of test goes to the specified maildir. Is it really
> necessary to append /new to the name of the Maildir? If I don't the mail gets

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I've solved both of the problems I just mentioned.
I'm not sure why appending just a / to the end of the Maildir name didn't seem
to work before but it works now. procmail also does auto-create Maildirs that
don't already exist.

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org
"Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief.