From: Andy WONG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 3:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Forward/Duplicate messages to hosts behind

Hello,

First please forgive my ignorance of qmail's world. I'm not familiar in
qmail (just heard it's good and get installed) but I need to setup a mail
hub in a hurry. Any advise are welcome.

I would like to have the qmail configurated to FORWARD/DUPLICATE EVERY
incoming message (no matter whoever the receiver) to two different host
behind. (Both hosts are not linux machines and one host is for production
while the another is for development/migration)

--incoming message --> |  qmail   |-------+----------|   Host A  |