At 8:03 PM +0000 3/12/00, David Pratt wrote:
>Can anyone recommend an email client for Macs that it is qmail compatible?
>I don't appear to be having any success trying to get my mail with Eudora.

Eudora on a Mac works fine with qmail-pop3d.  (I'm using Eurora on a
Mac right now, but I've long since switched to courier-imap to
retrieve mail.)  You're going to have to tell us what's exactly is
going wrong.  Eudora has a mode to log every byte sent in and out
during a connection. (In Special->Settings->Logging.)  Turn it on and
see what's happening.

>Best regards,
>David

Paul J. Schinder