Hi all !

I have a badmailfrom file for controling spammers, but it doesn't works as
I expected. If someone sends mail with an empty mailfrom (MAIL FROM:<>),
qmail is unable to check it against the badmailfrom database, even if the
header of the mail contains a From: field.

So I'm looking for one or several patches or add-ons for qmail that allows me:

1.- Reject all mail that contains a 'From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'  line in
the first n lines of the mail.
2.- Reject all mail that contains an specific text in the subject (For
example HAPPY99.EXE)
2.- Reject all mail that comes from an specific mail server.

Where could I look for this add-ons ?

Regards,

Antonio Navarro Navarro
BemarNet Management