On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 10:16:27AM +0000, Christopher Tarricone wrote:
> How would I setup and alias to someones pager
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) without creating a local account
> to forward the mail from. Or can I not do that. I am new to qmail.. In
> sendmail I just added the line to /etc/alliases and was done with
> it...

You want to create a .qmail-foo file in ~alias that contains

&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

as the only line. This will forward all mail to foo@yourdomain to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

J.

--
Programmer, |  Conscience is the fear of getting  | Tel/SMS (Orange):
student and |               caught.               |  +44-7974-678646