Jay Moore writes:
 > I would like to add the following to my tcp.smtp file for tcprules:
 >
 > .domain.com:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
 >
 > My question is can you use domain names with tcprules, or does it
 > have to be IP addresses.  In the man page all expamples use Ips and
 > not domains.

There's a [ outdated ] patch to tcpserver to allow it to do this,
however it's very unwise to use domain names to permit services.  You
can use it to deny services, though, e.g. disallowing spam from uunet
dialups.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | "Ask not what your country