Ted Deppner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes on 17 March 2000 at 11:01:10 -0800

 > Be clear on this point:  The informed person asking the tough question gets
 > _excellent_ support from this list.

I have to agree with this.  I've even gotten excellent support on
*easy* questions; maybe I was just lucky with my timing, or maybe it's
that I managed to ask the question in such a way as to make people
understand I'd made a really solid try, and was just trapped in one of
those mental loops where you can't get out of the box to see the real
answer.  Whatver the reason -- I consistently get excellent support
from this list when I need to ask questions.  And if somebody gets a
bit sharp in a response, I just ignore it, and continue the technical
part of the conversation.  Works for me.
--
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/ Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon
Bookworms: http://ouroboros.demesne.com/ SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b