On  0, Christophe Lesur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Subba Rao wrote:
> >
> > Fetchmail times out, with a message something to the effect,
> > "maildrop: Time out quota exceeded".
> >

> Do you have a quota fs enable? Are you using quota? Are the FS full?
> I have no problem with fetchmail and qmail, this should be a FS problem.

What do you mean by FS? If you mean, File System, there are no quota limits for any
user.
What MDA are you using? maildrop or procmail?

Most of my fetchmail/maildrop operations work fine. It is only with the large mail
that I get this error.

Subba Rao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com