wilke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Iīm setup qmail smtpd by change some files like "qmail-smtpd.c"  but the changes
>donīt work......
> There is another file to setup??

You haven't given the list enough information to even begin to understand
what your problem is.  For all we know, you modified "qmail-smtpd.c" by
putting some Fortran77 in the middle of it.

If you want help from the list, try telling us the following:

-How you originally installed qmail
-What you didn't like and decided needed changing
-Exactly what changes you made (i.e. source code diffs, not "I sorta changed
the part where...")
-What isn't working now.
-What error messages you are getting, and from what programs or in what
logs.

Charles