PsabsŪ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I've  serv1.test.com  (with qmail configured) and  serv2.test.com  (with
>qmail configured) !
>I like :  if   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  not in serv1.test.com   then   send email
>to   serv2.test.com !

Put test.com in control/locals and control/rcpthosts. Create a
~alias/.qmail-default that contains:

  |forward "$LOCAL"@serv2.test.com

Or, if you only want to forward certain users to serv2, create a
.qmail for each. E.g., ~alias/.qmail-user:

  &[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or, use fastforward.

>Other example !  AOL ! aol.com  have many users !  this users not in 1
>server, but in 2 ,3 or more servers !! and users are  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  !
>if AOL had used qmail, how she would do ??

AOL is a bad example because they've got so many users that we can't
really think on that scale. However, fastforward would probably be the
way to go.

-Dave