Hello !

I'm realy new with qmail - but what I know it's damn fast......
Could You help me with resolve problem?

I'm using: RedHat 6.0 box & qmail 1.03 under tcp supervised server &
trying vpopmail-3.4.11.relased.tar.gz from www.inter7.com site.
qmail was great working with /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail-pop3d.init script
where invocation of
qmail-popup was:
<cut> qmail-popup $HOST $CHKPASS $COMMAND Maildir <cut> where:
HOST=host.domain
CHKPASS="/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw"
COMMAND=qmail-pop3d

When I want check my mail via Outlook or Mozilla, the -aack error apear.
All works fine with checkpassword & real /etc/passwd users.

What I forgot? Maybe something during compilation of vpopmail? I know in
/home/vpopmail/domains/caspol.com.pl there are 3 files: .vpasswd.lock,
vpasswd & vpasswd.cdb
Maybe is somethin corrupted?
My configuration before make install-strip was: ./configure
--enable-tcpserver-file=/etc/tcprules.d/qmail-smtpd.cdb
--enable-default-domain=caspol.com.pl --enable-ip-alias-domains=y
--enable-hardquota=20m

PLEASE help me... I was looking at all known mail lists and couldn't
find any clue...
--
Best Regards from Poland

Krzysztof Ingram - secondary root where the power of Linux / is the
first
FF Computers Sp. z o.o.
Bielsko-Biala
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]