This worked a few days ago but for some reason stopped. When I send nothing
happens in the logs and mail doesn't go out. I can receive and use fetchmail.
Typing mailq yeilds all the messages I've tried to send. This is an example:

20m   443 12YWFG-0002IS-00 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> *** frozen ***
          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If anyone knows why I'm not getting errors and the queue isn't sending please
let me know. Thanks!

herk

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read
easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.