> it. I'm using the startup script from
> http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/lwq.html#installation-issues.
> Could someone tell me how to start the qmail local files
> correctly when using svscan and the daemontools? Any help
> is appreciated.

        If you're using Dave Sill's startup setup from LWQ, the only change
you should make to this file is remove the 'splogger qmail' phrase.  If you
don't remove it, logging will go to syslog, and never fall through to the
multilog line Dave has in /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send/log/run.

        You may or may not want to modify the "./Mailbox" part to deliver
somewhere else, but that's a seperate issue.

--
        gowen -- Greg Owen -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]