Hello list,

I've read the documentation about virtual domains and it seems
fairly clear to me. I also came over vchkpw (oder vpoper
nowadays). In 'vchkps' is described how to create pop accounts
vor virtual users, e.g. users that are not in /etc/passwd but in
a flat text file or even in a mysql database.

Is there a way to configure qmail to look up users from a simple
flat text file (so not /etc/passwd) or even a mysqldatabase
(okok, performance penalty) when accepting mails for local
deilvery via port 25 ? [and this for virtual domains, too]

thanks for your time,

        Markus Fischer

--
Markus Fischer,  http://josefine.ben.tuwien.ac.at/~mfischer/