If I want to run the qmail-pop3 daemon under supervise and multilog, based
on LWQ howto, can I just create .. (because there is already
/var/qmail/supervise/qmail-send/ and /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtpd
directory)

/var/qmail/supervise/qmail-pop3d/run
#!/bin/sh
env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
tcpserver -H -R -v -c100 0 pop-3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup
the.domain.of.server \
/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

and
/var/qmail/supervise/qmail-pop3d/log/run
#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/local/bin/setuidgid qmaill /usr/local/bin/multilog t
/var/log/qmail/pop3d

Can then I log all the connection to the POP3 server ?

I want to run pop3d under supervise too, because now, when I want to stop
the qmail daemon by
. /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail stop
and when I turn it on , the POP3 daemon which I put in the init script is
still active.
So I need to turn it off first by
ps -aux | grep tcpserver
kill -9 PID of tcpserver of POP3
and run again . /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail start

Ps: maybe Dave should put in his LWQ howto , how to run qmail pop3d under
supervise too ;)