Does anyone has already integrated Notes and Qmail on the same domain?
        On my work we have 2 mail servers MS-Mail and Lotus Notes and we'll migrate them both to one bigger running Qmail (after a happy experience on a branch office), but I'll do this one at a time the first will be MS-Mail (no problems at this part, the MS-Mail SMTP gateway just worked fine).
        The problem is that the Notes server is the one that sends and receives internet mail and it must keep working until everyone was changed from one server to the other (It will take a few weeks). When I setup Qmail and Notes with the same domain Notes just ignores any message from the Qmail machine, if i setup different domains between them it just works fine.
        If someone has any idea please help me, I already convinced my boss, who hated Linux and free software, to switch from his Windows NT runnig Notes to Linux running Qmail. Now I got to make it work :)

        Thank's

Gustavo Z. Rozatti