At 22:45 3.04.2000, Jennifer Tippens wrote:
 >Is there a good way of changing the mode on all incoming messages to a
 >certain user?  I need the messages to be read/writable by all members of
the
 >primary group and not only to the user. I thought I could maybe do
something
 >in the .qmail file...
 >Any ideas would be appreciated.
 >Thanks,
 >Jennifer

try putting this line in the .qmail file for that user:

| chmod 660 /path/to/mailbox; exit 0

regards,
Will

   "I was going to be a Neo-Deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me..."

  multimedia laboratorium                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  institut fuer informatik                        (pgp id)        F703D035
  der universitaet zuerich                        (office) +41  1 635 4346
  winterthurerstr. 190                            (fax)    +41  1 635 6809
  ch-8057 zuerich                                 (mobile) +41 76 372 0913
  switzerland                                     www.ifi.unizh.ch/~harris