TAG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it possible to CC all outgoing mail from a specific user to another
> address?? - or to a different location??
>
> If so - PLEASE show me the way???????

This is the third time you've posted this question to the list.  The reason
you haven't received an answer is because this is a well-documented
question -- it's in the FAQ that comes with the qmail source, it's in
Dave Sill's excellent Life with qmail, and it's probably in a thousand
threads in the qmail mailing list archives.

The answer boils down to this:  use the "keep a copy of _every_ message"
solution, and have that deliver to a script (through judicious use of a
.qmail file) which determines whether it's from the user you want to spy on
and records whatever information you want.

Charles