Greetings all,
I am a home user who users a dialup (33.6 K) for my work. The trouble is
that 2 of my addreses have fallen into the hands of spammers and I have
been reciving spam regularly.

I use RH 6.0 and I removed sendmail and installed qmail and I love it.
But my problem is that how do I use qmails anti spam features to handle
these spammers.

Since they use a adress *mail.com like [EMAIL PROTECTED] I tried putting
@mail.com to reject all mail from mai.com in the badmailfrom file. but the
problem is that when fetchmail is invoked the transaction would be,

fetchmail :mail from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
qmail : ok
fetchmail :rcpt <kalum@localhost>
qmail :sorry your address is in my badmailfrom file
fetchmail: SMTP listener doen't like recipient kalum@localhost
fetchmail : then sends a bounce message
fetchmail :rcpt <postmaster@localhost>
qmail : sorry your address is in my badmailfrom file..
fetchmail: error cannot even send to postmaster..
fetchmail then terminates the pop3 connection without fetching anymore
mesasges.

Could you please tell me how to handle this behaviour of qmail and any
suggestions on how to deal with the spammers will be most welcome.
BTW I use the latest fetchmail 5.3.4 release, with qmail 1.03.

Thanks in advance,
Grendel

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)