Hello,

I'm now successfully running qmail/vpopmail. Everything works
fine, but I still have a little feature request ...

when there is [EMAIL PROTECTED] then the pop3 username
is 'virtualuser%virtual.domain'.

Is there a way to

1) Make one of the local system accounts, whose homedir is _not_
pointing to ~vpopmail/domains/virtual.domain/virtualuser, be used
for accessing [EMAIL PROTECTED] ./Maildir/ ?

or

2) Or just make some lokal alias so e.g. only username 'e8000020'
has to be used to access the mailbox for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

The whole thing is for two reason: keep consistency with ftp
uploads and pop3 usernames and second for migrating the site ...

kindly regards,
        Markus

--
Markus Fischer,  http://josefine.ben.tuwien.ac.at/~mfischer/