Quoting Jeremy Hansen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> This is true, yet I don't understand why Wietse claims so many more people
> are using Postfix.  I don't have the link to the thread off hand, but I
> remember reading something along the lines of "No one uses qmail, a few
> people are using Postfix" which boggled my mind because all the places
> I've visited in the past month or so in the Silicon Valley, about 10 - 15
> companies all use qmail, none use Postfix.  So where is he getting his
> information?

The proverbial ether, probably!  I really think he should have left
the name as Vapormail, which DJB suggested he should name is
"vaporware" MTA.  Heh.  Well, hmm, if I remember correctly.  It was
awhile ago Wietse came here trolling for a name for his new qmail
replacement.  I remember getting a laugh out of it, whatever the name
was ;-)

I like Vapormail better than ``Postfix.''  What does that mean,
anyway?  :)

Aaron