Set up your skeleton directory so it copies the appropriate maildir folders when you create a new user.  Go to the mailing list archives and search for skeleton.
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Peace [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 10:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Adding users...

I am a relative newbie to qmail.  I have setup a RedHat 6.0 server running qmail.  After a couple of days I finally got everything working.  It all workings 100% perfect for what I need it to do.  I only have one problem,  I am setting this up for my employer and need to create about 200 email accounts.  I can create each account manually by using the adduser command, set each password,  login as the user and run maildirmake, edit the assign file and run qmail-newu.  I have tried to run the qmail-pw2u file, but it seems to hang my box.  There has to be a faster way to create users.  I would love to look into it more myself, but I have a boss that is gettin rather fidgety and wants his email by yesterday.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

S. Peace