hello,

  I have read the HOWTO and miniHOWTO and the usr/doc about configuring
qmail and I am still at a loss. I am having a hard time following it.I have
researched about other mta's and from what I have come up with is that qmail
is supposed to be the easiest to configure. I would like to learn more about
qmail. What I have is just one machine connected to an ISP using dynamic IP
address. Can someone please lend a newbie a hand in accomplishing this
(simple instructions/explanations would be nice to get it up and running).
preferably in  layman's terms please. I am very new to this.

Thank you.