Recently, my manager give me a headache. He request me to give him reports
on mail stats.
Can anyone tell me if there is any tools to generate reports on
1 # of mail send & receive hourly, daily and monthly - Traffic analysis
        can I just count the # of log lines on each servers ?
2 mail size of each user folders (e.g. 0-1M=100 users, 1-2M=333 users) -
Utilization & Capacity
        perhaps I will try query LDAP one by one and then go to pop(s) to
find Maildir size
3 # mail sent internally (QMTP, not by smtp)
        .. no idea how to do

ISP environment: 11 servers - 2 incoming, 2 smtp, 5 pop, 2 LDAP (openldap)

The best would be out-of-box solution (probably no I guess), any free lunch
?

Keith Yeung
www.sunday.com