AOL Ignores Time To Live fields in DNS..

It can/will take them up to a week to see DNS changes..

Matt Soffen
        Web Intranet Developer
        http://www.iso-ne.com/
Boss    - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert - "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss    - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                       - Dilbert -