On 13-Apr-2000, Kai MacTane wrote:
> At 4/13/2000 10:28 AM -0400, Russell Nelson wrote or quoted:
> >Yes, anyone has such code.  It's now at http://www.qmail.org/no-alternative.
> This looks pretty cool, but it would be even cooler if it could be set to
> generate a bounce message to the sender, telling them that this email
> address doesn't accept HTML mail.

FYI, ezmlm (ezmlm-idx?) can reject messages whose MIME type is listed
in a pre-defined list, if you're interested to see how it does it.

Actually, I'm thinking something like this in .qmail would work,
wouldn't it?

| if [ formail -xz "Content-Type:" |grep -iq "multipart/alternative" ] \
; then echo "Sorry this mailbox does not accept messages of \
MIME-type 'multipart/alternative'"; exit 100; else exit 0; fi
./Maildir/

Otherwise, maybe procmail is our best friend.

        Ronny