Hi,

thanks for the hint,

my decision to put the parsing at that line in the code was bad.
However, the problem only occours with multiple RCPT TO:
I will change that in the next release.
Thanks for the hint anyway.

regards.
eh.

At 17:44 14.4.2000 +0200, Bernat Ginard wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>There is a problem in the patch, it check the address with
>badrcptto before parse the address of the rcpt to: header
>

>--
>Bernat Ginard Lladó
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://www.kaos.esX-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
>Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:33:53 +0200
>From: Bernat Ginard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: SPAMCONTROL patch
>

>Hi all,
>
>I have instaled qmail with the spamcontrol 1.0.6 patch with the
>qmail-bounce.patch and the qmail-1.03-mfcheck.3.patch.
>
>The problem is that the single addresses in badrcptto are not
>refused until the next rcpt.
>
>The sequence of a session is like this.
>
>bash-2.03# telnet mx.domain.com smtp
>Trying 212.0.104.79...
>Connected to mx.domain.com.
>Escape character is '^]'.
>220 mx.domain.com ESMTP
>helo
>250 mx.domain.com
>mail from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>250 ok
>rcpt to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>250 ok
>rcpt to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>455 sorry, your envelope recipient is in my badrcptto list (#5.7.1)
>

>Is it a bug in the spamcontrol patch or am I doing somthing wrong?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>--
>Bernat Ginard Lladó
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://www.kaos.es

|  fff        hh                                     Dr. Erwin Hoffmann |
| ff          hh                                                        |
| ff    eee   hhhh      ccc   ooo    mm mm  mm       Wiener Weg 8       |
| fff  ee ee  hh  hh   cc   oo   oo  mmm  mm  mm     50858 Koeln        |
| ff  ee eee  hh  hh  cc   oo     oo mm   mm  mm                        |
| ff  eee     hh  hh   cc   oo   oo  mm   mm  mm     Tel 0221 484 4923  |
| ff   eeee   hh  hh    ccc   ooo    mm   mm  mm     Fax 0221 484 4924  |