I am not sure what is going on I can not send e-mail to my work server which is running exchange and it is only server that I cannot send e-mail as far as I can tell. message that I get:
    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at gss.chernobyl.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Connected to 216.133.8.9 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
In addition qmail is sitting behind firewall with one static route to the firewall.
May be it just timing out? Once it went through and that is it.
Thankyou for your help
Denis