hi,
i already have my setup (with router) running for http, ftp and telnet
services. and would like to add this mail service also for the same setup.
This setup actually provides protection from any failure.

> You may be able to share maildirs, but I'm not sure what you gain by
> sharing one installation between two servers. If the server with your
> binaries crashes both servers go down. In your place I would probably just

i use a distributed file system (coda) for storing these qmail binaries and
queues so even if the mach1 crashes mach2 can be still acess it without any
problems.

my concern is if qmail-send is running on both mach1 and mach2 at the same
time, trying to send the mails in the queue will i be having any problems?