we ll at my age I need lots of sleep and good food.. a movie, a good win
at majong on kde and of course 15-30 min. with my two golden retrivers or
i ll have chewed furiture.. ;-)
how do i make qmail into a pop server.. all my people will pop from there
clients..

        * Les Higger ITAF ,
        * Local Area Network Coord.
        * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        * Francisco Bravo Medical Magnet High School
        * Los Angeles Unified School District
 ---> Old men can give flawless advice, for they nolonger can set bad
examples <---