I am trying to setup vpopmail with mysql support.
I have followed the instructions in README.mysql
I can add an user through qmailadmin but the user info
is getting written into vpasswd file and not into mysql table.

I get vsql_getw error - failed connect message when i try
to add an user from the command prompt and the same message
when i send an email to the new user. (it bounces back)
I also get no table vpopmail.vpopmail error.

there is no table in vpopmail database, eventhough i get
converting done message when i convert using vconvert.
What is the problem here ?

Why vpopmail is not creating the necessary table ?
If i can make vpopmail to create a table then the problem
is solved.

Should i configure qmail also to use mysql ?

Any help is appreciated

regards
babu
PPPshar- Internet for your LAN with one Internet account
netMailshar -Email for every desktop with one 'Net account.
MailAssistant - Speaking Email Notifier
GetAgain - resume interrupted downloads.
Visit http://www.pppindia.com/software