Mario Rafael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       Hi, suppose I have qmail receiving smtp mail correctly but my local
>delivery agent in my case procmail, is down (I dont know why) WHERE is the
>mail that has being sent to us but not delivered locally?

That depends upon how procmail is failing. The messages could either
be queued locally (under /var/qmail/queue) if procmail is indicating a
temporary failure, or the message could be bouncing back to their
senders if procmail is indicating a permanent failure.

In situations like this, it's best to shut qmail down until you fix
the problem.

-Dave