Mario Rafael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       Hi I have noticed that the alias user in my system receives TONS of
>messages... mostly bounce messages... is this normal?

Bounces or double bounces? Alias shouldn't receive any bounces
because it shouldn't be sending any mail. But, by default, double
bounces go to "postmaster", which is usually an alias, and alias mail
goes to--surprise--the "alias" user.

>... is there any
>posibility to configure it?, any help would be appreciated... ;)..

The file control/doublebounceto can be used to redirect double bounces
to another user, and, of course, ~alias/.qmail-postmaster can be used
to redirect postmaster mail.

-Dave