Hello,

I am trying to find out if I can use qmail for a somewhat unique
configuration. Here is what I want to do:

-Accept mail destined for any user at any domain (obviously those domains
will be MX'd to my server)
-Reply to that user with a message that I define (the same message for all
users)

I thought you might be able to do this by forcing qmail to see all domains
as local, then funnel all mail to one account, then use a tool like procmail
to auto-reply. I also thought you might be able to customize error messages,
and just error out every message that comes in and reply with the custom
defined error message. I have thousands of domains that I need to do this
for, so I can't easily make a local domains list.

Any configuration help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

nat