Nevermind on this one, can be ignored.  Forgot to chmod qmail-queue back to
4711 as indicated in the qmail-queue-fix instructions.  Would certainly
cause a problem I suppose. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad Day [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 9:24 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Problems exiting and sending and receiving.. well, that's about
e verything I guess..

Having all sorts of problems all of a sudden, ever since my queue choked due
to running out of disk space, I flushed it out, and ran queue-fix.  After
fixing the directory problems, it now returns:

Found files in /var/qmail/queue/pid that shouldn't be there.
I will not remove them. You should consider checking it out.

queue-fix finished...

There are a few 0 byte files there.. I don't know what to do with them
though.  Is it safe to delete them?

Whenever I try to stop qmail now, I get:
Stopping qmail: svscan qmailsvc: warning: unable to chdir to
/var/qmail/supervise/nohup.out: not a directory
 logging.

I thought that was supposed to be a file?  Either way, it IS a file, and I
haven't touched it, so I'm unsure of what's broken there, or how it became
so.  Appears to shutdown though..

When sending mail, I get "mailer returned error status 111".

Nothing really odd turning up in my logs..

May  1 08:04:32 zoq qmail: 957186272.158884 status: local 0/10 remote 0/20
May  1 08:10:32 zoq qmail: 957186632.826453 status: exiting

So I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting that..

I can connect to the mail server fine with my pop3 account, but am unable to
receive any mail that should be coming in.

Can someone tell me where to start?

Thanks,
Chad